Date: April 30th, 2016 (there is no rain date)
Location: Parkview School (50 Spooner St, Easton, MA 02356)
- Activities and rider check-in begin at 9 AM
- Ride is from 10-11 AM, activities end at 11:30 AM
- Riders can also check-in on April 29th from 5:30-6:30 PM at Parkview to pick up their rider bags, and turn in any donations.
There are three courses to choose from:
- Advanced Loop for two-wheels who want a longer, more challenging ride;
- Big Kid Loop for two-wheels and two-wheels with training wheels;
- Trekker Lot for anyone 5 years old and younger, and all those on tricycles, balance bikes, scooters, big wheels, and those needing support with their training wheels
Activities will include:
- Face Painting!
- Bike Decorating!
- Card making for Jimmy Fund patients!
- Bone Marrow Registry for adults 18-44 Be the Match
- The WROR street team
- The YASSO Frozen Yogurt Truck!
For more info or to register to ride or volunteer visit http://www.kids.pmc.org/easton.aspx
Preregistration is required by April 25th